The HUB Child & Family Centre offers licensed School Age & Preschool Programs as follows:
Before & After School Programs
1. Prince Edward Collegiate Institute (PECI) – 7:00-8:15 a.m. and 2:30-6:00 p.m.
2. St. Gregory’s Catholic School – AFTER SCHOOL ONLY – 2:30-6:00 p.m.
3. Kente Public School – 7:30-9:15 a.m. and 3:45-6:00 p.m.
4. C.M.L. Snider School – 7:30-9:15 a.m. and 3:45-6:00 p.m.
Before School – $9.00 (fixed), $11.00 (occasional)
After School – $13.00 (fixed), $15.00 (occasional)
PA Days and School Breaks – Full Day $40.00/Half Day $23.00 (fixed), Full Day $42.00/Half Day $25.00 (occasional)
Preschool Programs (2 – 1/2 days per week)
1. PECI – 8:30-11:00 a.m.
2. C.M.L. Snider School – 9:30 a.m. – noon
Cost: $150 per month
Registration packages must be completed prior to your child attending.
There is a Late Pick-up Fee – families will be charged $5 for every 10 minutes after program end time, for late pick-up of children.
Preschool programs require Proof of Immunization from the Hastings Prince Edward Public Health (HPEPH), Belleville. The cover form is included in the registration package, and parents should provide a copy of your child’s immunizations to be included in the information sent to HPEPH, Belleville.
Contact The HUB Child & Family Centre 613-476-8142 or email email@example.com for more information and to inquire about space availability.