Join our Team! We are looking for qualified candidates for the following positions at The HUB:
1. Supply/Call-In – Registered Early Childhood Educators - ECE’s should be registered (or working towards being registered) with the College of Early Childhood Educators. Successful candidates will work in any one of our child care programs located throughout Prince Edward County, both licensed child care programs and/or EarlyON playgroup/programs. Candidates must have proper immunizations for working in a child care centre and up-to-date FA/CPR certification. Must be knowledgeable of licensing regulations.
2. Supply/Call-In – Child Care Assistant/Enhanced Support – Successful candidates should be 18 years or older and willing to work in any one of our child care programs located throughout Prince Edward County, both licensed child care programs and EarlyON playgroup/programs. Those candidates with ECE Diploma or equivalent would be an asset. Previous experience working with children would be beneficial. Enhanced support staff work will work with special needs children towards successful program inclusion. Applicants should have proper immunization for working in a child care environment, up-to-date FA/CPR-C training and vulnerable sector check.
2. Licensed Home Child Care Caregiver - Work from the comfort of your home! Be self-employed but enjoy the benefits of working for a licensed child care agency. If you love being with children and would enjoy working from home, The HUB’s Home Child Care Program may be for you. We provide access to equipment, support from an RECE Home Visitor. Caregivers qualify for up to $20 per day extra Provider Enhancement Grant. Contact Mariann Cretney, Home Child Care Coordinator 613-476-8142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel you’re qualified, please submit a cover letter with resume to:
1. Mail to The HUB Child & Family Centre – Attention: Kim Hicks
10 McFarland Court, Picton K0K 2T0
2.Fax to 613-476-4052
3. Email to email@example.com