Join our Team! We are looking for qualified candidates for the following positions at The HUB:
1. Supply/Call-In – Registered Early Childhood Educators - ECE’s should be registered (or working towards being registered) with the College of Early Childhood Educators. Successful candidates will work in any one of our child care programs located throughout Prince Edward County, both licensed child care programs and/or EarlyON playgroup/programs. Candidates must have proper immunizations for working in a child care centre and up-to-date FA/CPR certification. Must be knowledgeable of licensing regulations.
2. Supply/Call-In – Child Care Assistant/Enhanced Support – Successful candidates should be 18 years or older and willing to work in any one of our child care programs located throughout Prince Edward County, both licensed child care programs and EarlyON playgroup/programs. Those candidates with ECE Diploma or equivalent would be an asset. Previous experience working with children would be beneficial. Enhanced support staff work will work with special needs children towards successful program inclusion. Applicants should have proper immunization for working in a child care environment, up-to-date FA/CPR training and vulnerable sector check.
JOB DESCRIPTION - Child Care Assistant.25Oct2019
If you feel you’re qualified, please submit a cover letter with resume to:
1. Mail to The HUB Child & Family Centre – Attention: Kim Hicks
10 McFarland Court, Picton K0K 2T0
2.Fax to 613-476-4052
3. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Licensed Home Child Care Caregiver - Want to work from home? Enjoy working with children? Caregivers who register with The HUB’s Home Child Care program are self-employed while enjoying the support of a licensed child care agency. You will:
- work from home and be paid bi-weekly through direct deposit
- choose your own hours
- qualify for self-employed business deductions at tax time
- network with other caregivers
- have the support and knowledge of the Home Child Care Coordinator/Visitor
- receive the Provincial Home Child Care Enhancement Grant (up to $20 per day)
If you’re interested, or have questions, contact Mariann Cretney, Home Child Care Coordinator at 613-476-8142 or email email@example.com.